Certification of the Integrated Management System quality – environment – occupational health and safety was held for the first time in September 2007 with recertification every three years. Surveillance audits conducted by auditors of the certification body DNV-GL Business Assurance Hub Romania occur annually.
In September 2016 certification of the Energy Management System was held, implemented in Conpet according to the requirements of ISO 50001:2011.
The Director General of CONPET SA set the policies related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety and energy infrastructures taking into account the following elements:
- The strategic directions of the company;
- Requirements of reference standards, legal requirements and other requirements
- The analysis of the organization context and the requirements of relevant stakeholders
- The policy on quality, environment, occupational health and safety is oriented towards customer satisfaction and other relevant stakeholders, compliance with legal requirements applicable to the organization and ensuring all personnel a healthy working environment in safe conditions.
- Energy policy is oriented to continuous improvement of the energy performance of the company and compliance with legal requirements for energy efficiency.
Following the external recertification audit conducted by DNV-GL Business Assurance Hub Romania in September 2019, the following certificates shall be maintained:
- 179568-2015-AQ-ROU-RvA, in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements,
- 179569-2015-AE-ROU-RvA, in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 requirements,
- 179565-2015-AHSO-ROU-RvA, in accordance with ISO 45001:2018 requirements,
- 207619-2016-AE-ROU-RvA, in accordance with ISO 50001:2011 requirements.
Starting 2010, it has been implemented the Railway Safety Management System in accordance with the national legal requirements and European directives on railway safety reference. The field of application of this system includes the railway ramps where CONPET SA performs the railway shunting operations.
By the railway safety policy CONPET SA is committed to work towards common safety targets and compliance with the requirements in national and European Union regulations.
For the railway ramps, the Romanian Railway Authority (AFER) has granted the company license to perform rail transport services (railway shunting).